Release Year 2004
65:44 / 77:24
Mississippi Coast Coliseum, Biloxi 1st May 2004
Musicology Tour Mississippi Coast Coliseum, Biloxi 1st May 2004
1. Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Vide Intro 2. Musicology (including Tighten Up) 3.
Let's Go Crazy 4. I Would Die 4 U 5. When Doves Cry 6. 1999 (intro) 7. Baby I'm
A Star 8. Shhh 9. D.M.S.R. (including Crazy In Love - Tricky - The Way You Move
- We Party Hearty) 10. A Love Bizarre (intro) - The Glamorous Life (intro) 11. I
Feel For You 12. Controversy (including Jungle Love - Housequake) 13. Interlude
14. What A Wonderful World (instrumental) 15. Little Red Corvette 16. Cream 17.
The Glamorous Life 18. 12:01 19. Sweet Thing 20. Raspberry Beret 21. 7
1. Sign O' The Times 2. Joy In Repetition 3. Let's Work 4. U Got The Look 5.
Life 'O' The Party 6. Soul Man 7. Kiss 8. Take Me With U - The Flintstones Theme
- Hollywood Swinging - Sanford And Son Theme - 777-9311 9. The Beautiful Ones
10. Nothing Compares 2 U 11. Purple Rain
Musicology Tour - Office Depot Center, Sunrise (Ft. Lauderdale) : 25th April
12. Little Red Corvette 13. Cream 14. Jailhouse Rock 15. Forever In My Life 16.
On The Couch 17. Adore 18. Raspberry Beret 19. Sweet Thing 20. Pink Cashmere 21.
I Could Never Take The Place Of You Man (including The Beverly Hillbillie's
Theme) 22. Telemarketers Blues (including 777-9311) 23. 7
Dean's Comments (rates this release 4.75/5.0)
An excellent audience recording, and an enjoyable Musicology show. There are a
couple of tiny sound glitches during 'Shhh / D.M.S.R.', and again during 'Take
Me With U', but nothing of any great consequence. The "acoustic" set is the real
joy of the first half of the disc. Prince's guitar playing is smooth, and his
vocal is beautiful. 'Joy In Repetition' gets a rare performance, but it's
actually pretty lame in comparison to other (the O.N.A. aftershow version, for
example) live performances of it. The bonus material from the Ft. Lauderdale
acoustic set is a nice addition to the release, and is as good a recording as
the Biloxi show. As with the majority of other Sabotage releases, the packaging
is beautiful and contains a review of the show from the local 'Sun Herald'
copyright 2016 4thefunk.com